- Park Hours are from 9:00arn until dusk or 8:00pm (whichever occurs first, unless other
arrangements are made).
- The park is open to all people during park hours. Pavilion rentals are available for events and gatherings.
- For a copy of the lease agreement, call the church at 410-239-3456 or
send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the lease is also available on the church
website: stpaulsupperco.org, under the “pavilion rental’ tab.
- All users of the park are required to treat other park users with respect and courtesy.
- Cooking is permitted when the pavilion has been rented and only the charcoal grill provided
may be used.
- No open fires are permitted on park property.
- No fireworks are permitted.
- It is understood that the person responsible for a group will be accountable for the actions
and safety of the group as well as compliance with all park rules as stated.
- People are required to clean up their debris and restore the area to a clean condition before
they leave and trash should be taken away.
- Drinking or possessing intoxicating beverages or substances on park property is strictly prohibited.
- No vehicles are allowed in the pavilion.
- No pets are allowed.
- DJ’s, radios, and bands are permitted. Sound must be kept centralized to your area.
- Any picnic tables moved must be returned to their original positions.
- Nothing may be attached to or written on the pavilion. Decorations to the pavilion may be
draped or tied with permission from the church.
- If there is an emergency, please call 911 and then call the church contact(s) listed on the
office door of the church.